עמוד ראשי

שאלות נפוצותשאלות נפוצות   חיפושחיפוש   רשימת חבריםרשימת חברים   קבוצות משתמשיםקבוצות משתמשים   הרשמה

הרשמה

כרטיס אישיכרטיס אישי   התחבר כדי לבדוק מסרים אישייםהתחבר כדי לבדוק מסרים אישיים   התחברהתחבר 

DETROIT -- Chris Tillman gave up only one run in a second st

שליחת הודעה חדשה   תגובה להודעה    עמוד ראשי -> הכל מהכל
צפה בנושא הקודם :: צפה בנושא הבא  
מחבר הודעה
sakura698

הצטרף בתאריך: 09/01/2020 ב- 08:20:44
הודעות: 150

הודעהנשלח: 20/01/2020 ב- 08:06:00    כותרת הודעה: DETROIT -- Chris Tillman gave up only one run in a second st תגובה עם ציטוט

DETROIT -- Chris Tillman gave up only one run in a second straight start. Yeezy 350 V2 Sesame Pas Cher . This time, he had something to show for it. Tillman outpitched Justin Verlander while working into the ninth inning, helping the Baltimore Orioles beat the Detroit Tigers 3-1 Sunday to avoid getting swept. "Some guys see Verlander in the opposite slot and they shy away," Baltimore manager Buck Showalter said. "Tillman takes that as a challenge." Tillman (1-0) gave up five hits, including Torii Hunters solo homer in the fourth. The right-hander was thankful to match a career-high 8 1-3 innings after missing some spots he was targeting. "I know I got away with a couple of pitches," Tillman said. "I tried to go down and away, but I missed up." Tommy Hunter replaced Tillman with one out in the ninth and Victor Martinez on second base and retired the last two batters for his second save. When Baltimore opened with a 2-1 win against Baltimore, Tillman allowed one run over five innings and didnt factor in the decision. Baltimore, which had lost four straight since beating the Red Sox, handed baseballs last undefeated team its first setback of the season. The Orioles had shortstop J.J. Hardy in the lineup, but scratched him because he had back spasms during batting practice. "Frankly, its not much better now," Showalter said. Before the game, Showalter said Verlander has become better because hes more of a pitcher and less of a hard-throwing righty that he used to be. Verlander (0-1) gave up two runs on five hits and two walks over eight innings. He struck out three, moving past Tommy Bridges and into fourth place on the franchises all-time list with 1,674 in his career, but isnt pleased with that part of facet of his game after fanning just two in his first start. "You get a feel for strikeouts and my feel for those isnt there yet," Verlander said. "Im not executing as well as I should or maybe over-trying a little bit with two strikes and hanging stuff." Adam Jones drove in the go-ahead run in the eighth with a sacrifice fly after Nick Markakis tripled. Baseballs replay system was temporarily unavailable early in the game for the Tigers. Both managers were informed of the technical difficulty during the first inning and it was repaired after a half-inning, Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. Tillman had more strikeouts (five) than the Tigers had hits (four) against him through eight innings. After Tillman got Cabrera to ground out for the first out in the ninth, he gave up a double to Martinez that brought the fans to their feet. Hunter then struck out Austin Jackson for the second out of the inning and got Tyler Collins to bounce out for the last one. Torii Hunter homered for the third straight game -- for the first time since 2006 -- to make it 1-0 Tigers. Baltimore tied it at 1 in the sixth inning when Nelson Cruz doubled home Jones, who also hit a double. The Orioles went ahead 3-1 in the ninth after Al Alburquerque replaced Verlander and allowed Matt Wieters to homer. The Tigers scored 17 runs and had 30 hits in the previous two wins against Baltimore, but were kept quiet at the plate in the series finale. "Bats cooled a little bit, but I think that had more to do with Tillman than anything else," Ausmus said after his first loss. NOTES: Orioles stay on the road to play the New York Yankees on Monday afternoon. ... Ausmus was the first to begin his career with four straight win since Clint Hurdle of Colorado and Jerry Royster of Milwaukee both did it in 2002. Yeezy 350 v2 Reflective Pas Cher . -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a three-run homer, Colby Rasmus drove in two runs and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Detroit Tigers 9-4 on Saturday. Yeezy 350 V2 GID Glow Pas Cher . Span, Danny Espinosa and Adam LaRoche had two hits apiece as Washington won the final two games of the series. The Nationals improved to 3-7 against Atlanta. They increased their division lead over the Braves to 1 1/2 games. http://www.pascheryeezy350v2.fr/fausse-yeezy-350-v2-zebra.html . The Rainbow FlickNext up is the Rainbow Flick, or as you probably know it, the trick that everybody at soccer camp thought they knew how to do.TORONTO -- A December road game against the Buffalo Bills has never shaped up so well for Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons face the Bills on Sunday at Rogers Centre, meaning Ryan and Co. wont have to deal with the wind, rain and snow being forecast for Buffalos home venue, Ralph Wilson Stadium, in Orchard Park, N.Y. It will be Buffalos sixth regular-season "home" game in Ontario as part of the Bills Toronto Series, which began in 2008 and was renewed in January for another five years. The Bills (4-7) are 1-4 at Rogers Centre and 0-3 in December contests there. Whats more, Atlanta (2-9) plays its home games in a dome. "I think obviously playing in a dome this time of year late in the year thats an advantage for both offences," Ryan said. "It can be difficult to go out there and play when its windy and cold and youre either getting hail or snow . . . so I think both offences, it cuts you a little bit of a break." But once again receiver Stevie Johnson and his Buffalo teammates must deal with the disadvantage of being the home team indoors in a different country. "Yeah, they must have fixed the schedule or something out there in Atlanta," Johnson said. "Who put the schedule together to have them come to Toronto?" Buffalos roster features two Canadians: rookie defensive lineman Stefan Charles, a Toronto native who grew up in Oshawa, Ont., and veteran linebacker Jamaal Westerman, who was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., but grew up in Brampton, Ont. Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff grew up in Guelph, Ont., and played at the University of Guelph. Charles, claimed last month off Tennessees practice roster, could see more playing time Sunday as defensive tackle Kyle Williams (back) is questionable. Williams, 30, has a career-high seven sacks and 48 tackles this season. The Bills Toronto Series was unveiled in 2008 as event organizers wanted to show Toronto was a viable NFL city. Rogers Communications Inc. paid US$78 million to stage eight games -- five regular season, three exhibition -- expecting southern Ontario fans to flock to Rogers Centre. But a slow economy, high-priced tickets -- initially averaging over $180 each, compared to roughly US$51 at Orchard Park -- and struggling Bills teams have made it a tough sell. Last year, a series-low 40,770 spectators watched Seattle dismantle Buffalo 50-17. Some ticket prices were reduced to make games more affordable but that hasnt resulted in a sellout. The average ticket price last year was roughly $99. Greg Albrecht, in his second year as the executive director of the Bills in Toronto Series, expects a crowd of about 40,770 on Sunday. But with events planned for the entire weekend, a pre-game show featuring "some surprises from the Department of National Defence," and a half-time performance by The Beach Boys, Albrecht said this has become much more than just a football game. "That is absolutely my goal, to make this the preeminent NFL experience in Canada," he said. The series has been good financially for the Bills as the original deal more than doubled what they wouldve made holding the games at Orchard Park. It has also aallowed the NFL club to establish a foothold in Canadas biggest market. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Cream White Pas Cher. But the Bills lose their huge home-field advantage playing late-season games in cold, blustery Orchard Park. Also, fans at Rogers Centre cheer as much -- or more -- for Buffalos opponents as they do the home team. However, Albrecht has a plan to help remedy that. "Were looking for the craziest fans when the Bills are on defence," Albrecht said. "Four of those fans, one per quarter, will be picked and prior to the end of the game were going to do a contest, basically an on-field event, and the two winners will be flown to Barbados for a week with their family. "Its a pretty high-end prize but its just an incentive to get people to really start making a lot of noise and creating that crazy NFL fan experience here in Toronto." The series has also created much speculation regarding the Bills potential relocation to Toronto after owner Ralph Wilson, 95, passes away. Such talk gained more steam last week amid reports that rocker Jon Bon Jovi has aligned himself with Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment -- which owns the NHLs Maple Leafs and NBAs Raptors -- to purchase the Bills and move them to southern Ontario. "In my view, this is something were building to create more NFL awareness as well as build up the Bills fanbase and celebrate the NFL in Canada," Albrecht said. "The future of the team, who owns it and where it goes is a little bit beyond my purview. "Im here to make sure were doing what we can from a corporate partnership base, from a fanbase and make this the best NFL event that we can make." But that hasnt stopped some Bills players from criticizing the series. Centre Eric Woods blasted the Rogers Centre after last years contest. "I think that Toronto series has turned into pretty much a joke," Wood told a Buffalo radio station. "Its a bad atmosphere for football. I mean, nobody wants to play there. "I guess for opposing teams it beats the hell out of going in somebody elses stadium and dealing with a bunch of crowd noise. I dont think its turned out the way we wanted, and I hope we dont renew it. That sucked." Woods was signing a different tune this week. "I kind of said that in the heat of the moment after the game last year, and Im looking forward to it," he said. "Hopefully my feelings will change after this game." Buffalo rookie head coach Doug Marrone said the Bills could make Rogers Centre an inhospitable environment for opponents by playing better there and giving Toronto fans more to cheer about. "I think we do have some fans in Toronto and I think if we play well well create more fans," he said. "I think we can over a period of time, with success, really create that type of advantage for us over there." Still, Ryan is preparing for the worse at Rogers Centre. "Well anticipate going into it where its going to be really loud and difficult for us to communicate, and then obviously adjust if its different," he said. "But Im hoping weve got a bunch of supporters up in Toronto and they show up this weekend and are pulling for us." ' ' '
חזור למעלה
צפה בכרטיס האישי של המשתמש שלח מסר אישי
הצג הודעות קודמות:   
שליחת הודעה חדשה   תגובה להודעה    עמוד ראשי -> הכל מהכל כל הזמנים הם שעון ישראל (GMT + שעתיים)
עמוד 1 מתוך 1

עבור:  
אתה לא יכול לשלוח הודעות בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להגיב להודעות בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול לערוך את הודעותיך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול למחוק את הודעותיך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להצביע למשאלים בפורום זה